Attendees must be registered for the Cord Blood Connect international congress before reserving guest rooms at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel at the reduced conference rate.
An access link is provided on your conference registration confirmation page. Please do not share your access link with unregistered guests.
You are encouraged to book your hotel room as soon as possible as the room block will fill quickly. The final date to book at the discounted rate is August 10, subject to availability.
A credit card is required to hold your reservation. A valid American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diner’s Club or Carte Blanche card number and expiration date are required.
OCEANSIDE CONFERENCE VENUE
Cord Blood Connect will convene at Loews Miami Beach Hotel, located ocean side in the heart of the fabled South Beach neighborhood with its trendy restaurants, shops and attractions. September provides some of the best “off season” savings, and special rates have been negotiated to make conference registration and housing affordable for teams of cord blood bank personnel.
GUEST ROOM RATES
The Loews Miami Beach Hotel has confirmed the following special rate for registered participants of the Cord Blood Connect international congress:
$239 (plus tax) – for single or double occupancy
This rate is good from September 8 through September 18, 2019, subject to availability. All room requests must be confirmed prior to Friday, August 10, to ensure guaranteed reservations.
Comparable guest rooms in Miami Beach for September 2019 are currently $529 to $638 per night.
Resort Amenity Package, discounted to $13 per day (usually $29), includes Premium Plus upgraded internet access for up to four mobile devices; complimentary e-newspaper delivery; daily fitness center access in Exhale Spa; complimentary participation in daily meditation class on Exhale Spa terrace (registration required and weather permitting); use of up to four beach chairs daily (one chair per person); complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boards and boogie boards; complimentary banana boat rides from 10 am – 11 am daily (based on availability).
HOW DO I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY HOTEL RESERVATION?
Contact the Loews Miami Beach Hotel directly at 1-888-879-0462.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
A reservation must be canceled at least three days prior to arrival or one night and tax will be charged.
HOW DO I MAKE A SPECIAL REQUEST?
Contact the Loews Miami Beach Hotel directly with your request at:1-888-879-0462.
Special requests, such as reserving rooms up to three days before or after the conference, two beds or a high floor, are not guaranteed. The hotel will make its best effort to accommodate room type and special requests.
SERVICES AT LOEWS MIAMI BEACH HOTEL
• Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 11 am
• Experience comfort and style at the new redesigned Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Each of the 790 guestrooms and suites is inspired by the sea and sand, offering new Smart TVs, in-room free Wi-Fi, ample USB ports and outlets, Keurig coffeemaker, minibar, doorbells with “Do Not Disturb” buttons accessible from inside the room and 24-hour room service.
• Concierge: happy to handle almost any request.
• Security: Safety is always a top priority at the Loews Miami Beach.
• Full-service FedEx Business Center and Shipping Services: Guests may ship packages to the hotel within seven days of their arrival. FedEx and UPS are preferred carriers for tracking purposes.
Travel times depend on time of day and traffic.
MIA – Miami International Airport – approximately 20 minutes from Loews Miami Beach Hotel
FLL – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - approximately 35 minutes from Loews Miami Beach Hotel
AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION (One-Way):
• Estimated taxi fare: MIA - $35-$45; FLL - $80-$95
• Estimated Uber: MIA - $14-19; FLL - $35-$50
• Bus: MIA - $20 (50 minutes); FLL - $52 (1 hour)
• Tram: Line 150 bus from MIA to Loews Miami Beach
Hotel - $6 (50 minutes); Line 01 bus, Line 119 bus from FLL - $5 (2 hours)
• A shuttle or limousine to both airports can be arranged by Loews Miami Beach Hotel concierge.
GROUP HOTEL BLOCKS
Contact email@example.com with questions about hotel group blocks.
CAUTION: THIRD-PARTY RESERVATION SERVICES
Please be wary of any company that may contact you via e-mail or phone regarding hotel reservations at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Cord Blood Connect does not employ third-party reservations services, as all registered attendees are required to make their own hotel reservations directly with the Loews Miami Beach Hotel.
If you are contacted by such a service, do not provide any personal information. Please report any incidence of contact from a third-party reservation service to our conference office firstname.lastname@example.org.